Friday, February 3, 2012

Projects ~ Badgirl Blue Eyes with Sleek

'I purchased an Sleek Bad Girl Palette in januari, and I decided to make an look with it. At last we're having snow here in Holland, so I wanted to make an very cold looking eyelook.'
Picture taken with fake light, so these blues looks purple here (Sony Cybershot)
Obnoxious and Abyss: In the pan with fake light it seems purple, in daylight it should be looking blue in the pan too, but swatches always turn out blue... (Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone Camera)


'And here it is. I used Innocent, Obnoxious and Abyss. I finished this look with Catrice Eye Liner Pen in Black is Black and Catrice Allround Mascara. Under my brows I used my 28 Neutrals Palette, an very neutral color as you maybe noticed.'
Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone Camera


Note:
'Camera's I used: Sony Cybershot and Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile phone, so please don't judge me about the quality of these pics. It's just to give you an idea how this look came out.' ^_^ 

GlitterKitty Translate