Thursday, February 16, 2012

Purchases ~ On the Hunt for Muppets: Grumpyness Rules with Waldorf and Statler

'I'm back with another Muppet Purchase. I got those Muppets from my Dutch grocery store Albert Heijn. I paid €1 and six Muppetpoints. For more info about this, check my Swedish Cheff post.'


'I know, my second Muppet should be Gonzo, but guess what? Gonzo was allready sold out, together with Kermit, Fozzie, Miss Piggy and Animal. The only ones left, where Swedish Chef (wich we allready got) and those two grumpy old men Waldorf and Statler. I need to confess that my feonce prefer those two guys above all the others, cause the others are quit populair. Now we have at least two Muppets wich isn't own by everyone. No wonder nobody wanted Waldorf and Statler, you know it are two grumpy old men in Muppet World, but why the hack Swedish Chef isn't that populair... I truly don't know...'


'Like we gave Swedish Chef an own place above our microwave, I gave Waldorf and Statler their own little and cozy spot on my bookshelf. Not that these grumpy characters ever will read... I think they can't read Dutch ^_^ , and I think if they do, they choose for horror... I guess.'


Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone camera. One day these phone pics should be better.' ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate