Thursday, August 23, 2012

DIY ~ My Notebook with Favorite Cosmetic Brands

'A while back I started a Notebook with my favorite Cosmetic Brands. I think having a notebook like this, is a great way to keep your favorite make up and nailpolish brands organized. It also keeps, if necessary, all the brands you want to repurchase in one place. Here a little sneak peak of how I wrote my notebook.'
Front
Decoration when you open it up
Title Page
Index Page
Title Pages for the Brands
Decoration at almost the end of the book
Decoration at the end of the book
Back

'You can decorate it like however you want, and personalize it your way. Notebooks shouldn't be that expensive, I got mine at the Dutch Action, for only 0,89.

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself at night with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate