Wednesday, August 8, 2012

DIY ~ Nail Art Board Part 1

'I need your help girls. I am struggling a couple of weeks now with my Nail Art Board. Before I started my Nail Art Board, I kept my Nail Arts in an ugly box, so I decided that my favorite Nail Arts deserve better. I searched around on Youtube to get ideas to make one on my own, and this is how it looks so far.'

'There's one thing I struggle the most with, and that's the frame. So, if you have a few ideas for me, please, comment below. Your help is most appreciated! I will let you know if my Nail Art Board is finally done.'

'Ps: You can find my Nail Arts on GlitterKitty's Pawart, or on epicafan911.'

Note:
'Pic is taken by myself at night with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate