Monday, August 6, 2012

Wishlists ~ Attitude Nailpolish, Wynie Single Eyeshadows and other Random Things

'Time for another wishlist. Because I spotted so many new colors from Attitude Nailpolish at Alice&Jo Online Beautystore, I decided to post mostly Attitude Nailpolishes, but I have also spotted Wynie Mono Eyeshadows in the black package at the 1001 Voordeelshop. So let's get started.'

'Let's begin with a few colors from Attitude I want at the moment. Like I said, they are sold at Alice&Jo   for 2,75 a piece. In the past I bought allready a couple of Attitude Polishes, and I want defenately some more.'
Cool Blue
Dazzling Emerald
Military
Raspberry CanCan
Sage Green
Schoolbus
Sea Breeze
Snowwhite
Tropical Storm
Whispering Winds

'Okay, I googled all around, but I couldn't find any promo pics from Wynie Cosmetics Single Eyeshadows in the black package. I used Google Translate to Google also in Spanish, but all I got was pics from Jennifers Make Up Glam blog. I'm not so very fond of stealing each others pics, so I decided to add one of my 1001 Voordeelshop inside pics to show you what I want to buy. The eyeshadows I want are from Wynie Cosmetics in the black package. I Googled all around for swatches, wich I found and liked, so that made me decide to pick allready one up, so stay tuned for a post about Wynie Eyeshadow swatches. I planned to go back and pick up some more. Those shadows are only 1,99 a piece.'
Wynie Single Eyeshadows: Black, round package at the left side of the pic. I planned to pick up a few random colors.

'Next up, I have some screenshots from things I also want. As you might see, those things are very random.'
Essence Stay With Me Lipgloss in Deep Rose, 1,99
Evolution To Revolution Ultra Black Volume Mascara, 4,49
Made To Stay Longlasting Eyeshadow Mauvie Star, 3,49
Ultimate Colour Lipstick Step Red Up, 3,99
Liquid Liptint Winetastic, 3,99

Note:
'Some pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Mobile Phone so bare with me. Other pics are screenshotted from different sites.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate