Thursday, January 17, 2013

Random Messages ~ Nerves, nerves, and more nerves

'Did I tell you that I'm in the middle of an Journalism Exam Training? Jups, I'm that close to my Certificate Journalism. And I'm very, very, very nervous.'

'I should be so relieved when I survive the exam. Otherwise, I need to make a plan for what to do next. I practice my lessons very hard at the moment, sometimes four hours a day. Not that you need to worship me for that, I only do my thing. I want and I need that piece of paper, since I am not too old for being an journalist. According to my lessons, the best journalists have an age of 35+. So, then nobody could tell me that I am too old, when I'm going to apply for a job as an freelancer.'

'Anyway. This is what I had to say. Now you know why my cuticles looks at the moment a little bit out of this world, without any style. Seems I have nerves, nerves, and more nerves...'

^_^GlitterKitty ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate