Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Projects ~ Black Butterflies On My Nails For Our Granddad

'Today it was such an sad day. We buried our granddad in an beautiful forest in Holland. He died past Wednesday. Because of this, I decided to stick on some black butterflies on my nails. I wrote in the past a lyric with the same title: Black Butterflies. This lyric has nothing to do with our granddad, but I though let's share it anyway. Here are my Black Butterflies I worn on our granddad's farewell.'

'Nailpolish is an Limited Edition by Catrice, and is discontinued. The Black Butterflies comes on a small sheet along with two other mini sheets. I bought these stickers from the Action here in Holland. The topcoat I used is discontinued too.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate