Thursday, November 1, 2012

WishLists ~ Eccentric Nailpolish Bottles

'Here I have a list with Eccentric Nailpolish Bottles wich I adore. The Black Heart ones, the Skull bottles are wanted the most, but the site where you can get them, isn't the cheapest with shipping costs. So fingers crossed if I ever get my hands on them. 
The Butt bottles are available at Bootie Babe, but I have no clue how much they ask for shipping. I think it's really naughty to put these Butt ones on your desk.
The Diamond bottles are from Easy Paris, and I spotted these diamonds in my local 1001 Voordeelshop allready. Reason why I didn't pick them up yet, is because the small amount bottles they have didn't look so fresh. Some of them seems to be dried out, or seperated. And I didn't like the colors they had available, so I skip these bottles in the first place. I really hope 1001 Voordeelshop is be able to get more of these Diamond bottles.'

'There are loads of other eccentric Nailpolish packages out there, like the Hello Kitty ones, or the Rose package by Easy Paris. (The Rose I really can't find, sigh) Another Spanish brand YesLove, made also a few different looking bottles. One of them has an really nice Plaid design.'





Note:
'Pics screenshotted from different places, thanks to their owners! I had no permission to use their pics, so double thanks...'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate