Thursday, June 7, 2012

Projects ~ Catrice Ultimate Laquer Swatches Part 1: #690 - #740

'It's finally time to start off with posting some swatches for the new Catrice Ultimate Laquers. I know, this is way too late, other bloggers allready did make swatches of them, and have offcourse way better pics. Still I want to post them, cause I'm an real Catrice Ultimate Laquers Junkie. So let's start with the numbers 690, 700, 710, 720 and 740. More parts should follow in a month or so.'
690 Fred Said Red
700 Birdy Reloaded!
710 Dulce&Havanna
720 Bruno Brownani
740 King Of Greens

' I made also an Catrice Ultimate Laquers Obsession Continues Again video. Next swatched: 770 Put Lavender On Agenda, 780 Welcome To Roosywood, 790 The Pink And The Brain, 800 Heavy Metallilac and 810 ACid/ DC. Favorites from this bunch are 700 Birdy Reloaded and 740 King Of Greens.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me. I'm sorry for the nailpolish sloppiness on my cuticles. These polishes have and wide brush, so I better get used to it.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate