Friday, June 8, 2012

Projects ~ Start off the Weekend Nails With MUA Shade 5

'It's almost weekend, YAY! Time to sit back, relax and paint my nails. I choose my recently arrived MUA polish in shade 5, the minty one. I love, love, love minty nailpolishes, especially in this time of the year. MUA sells their nailpolishes for £1, defenately a steal.'

'First coat goes on pretty sheer, but on the pic I used two coats. So basicly you need 3 coats to get it opaque. I do love the color, the finish, (wich is jelly-ish) and how quik it dries. Awesome! And for the price you can't much complain. At least in my opinion. I know that MUA won't stain my nails, so that's good too. I hate it when I remove my polish, and there appear a yellow/ greenish/ blue-ish wash on my nails. Bleh. But I take the view that this minty color won't stain. If it does, I let you all girls know.'

Note:
'Pic taken by myself at night with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate