Friday, June 15, 2012

Projects ~ Youtuber Emmawoodall85 Inspired Aqua & Purple Eyes with an Easy Twist

'When I saw Youtuber Emmawoodall85's Contest video, I had to remake her Aqua & Purple Eyes from her All Smoked Out Serie. For GlitterKitty's ShoppingHunt I did this look again but then with an Easy Twist, so this isn't the actual entry for Emma's Contest.'

'Let's start with the blog tutorial. Here's what I used for this Aqua & Purple Eyes with an Easy Twist.'
After applying your primer, start of with this shaped brush and MUA's PopTastic Palette. Use the 1st minty color on the second row in your inner corner of the lid, then with the same brush go in with the 1st purple color on the first row of the PopTastic Palette, put that on your outer V.
Going on with MUA's Glamour Days Palette. Add the matte flesh color from the 1st row, 4th color under your brows with an blending brush. Then, take an eyeliner brush and line with the blue color on the 1st row, under your waterline.
Line your upper lid with an black liner, put some black liner on your waterline if you like, and apply your mascara.
I choose this lipstick from Barry M in 73 Mulberry to complete the look.
Fullface me...

'I know you girls are curious, so here are the products I used for my official entry to Emmawoodall85's Contest.'
Again the MUA PopTastic Palette. Marked color with an ^_^ is used.
Used also this Sleek Monaco Palette. I used the colors Aquamarine and Magenta Madness.
I grabbed this Sleek Bohemian Palette too. Marked color with ^_^ is the used one.
Finally I used this Pressed Ben Nye shadow in White.

'I know you girls are a little too much curious, and I bet you want to see the final contest entry result. So here it is. I know it isn't the best, but at least this is my Inspired Smoked Out Aqua & Purple Eyes version.'


Note:
'Pics are taken by myself at night with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate