Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wishlists ~ Make Up Geek Store

'Today I came across a very cool online webstore, called the Make Up Geek Store. Founder is Marlene, wich is also MakeupGeekTV on Youtube. She's trying to raise her own, affordable quality company. I decided to surf around on her site, and I must say: It's really cheap and the products looking promising. The eyeshadow pans reminds me of MAC. And the best part: she's shipping worldwide against reasonable prizes, YAY! In my case, to Holland, my shipping should be only $4,99, but if you put more in your cart, the shipping could raise a little. Only a little, trust me. Time I create this wishlist, cause I put allready over $50 in my cart. So I desperate need to spread it a little, lol.' ^_^ 

'First her Make Up Geek Lipsticks. She did a video about it, wich you can find <here>. I fell in love with a couple of colors, and they are only $7,99. Amazing, I think.'
 Famous
 Fearless

'Another item wich are candy for my eyes are her Make Up Geek Eyeshadow Pans. <Here> is a video she did on her Youtube channel for some of these shadows. I have a lot I want, and they are only $5,99. Some of het ES Pans are also available as Make Up Geek Eyeshadow Compacts, for $7,99. You get them then with an beautiful black case.'
Vanilla Bean
Yellow Brick Road
 Mango Tango
Fairytale
Unicorn
Purple Rain
Peacock
Bitten

'By the way, Make Up Geek sell also brands like NYX, Manic Panic, Z-Palette and Sugar Pill, so you can mix and match a little. You can put these ES Pans by Make Up Geek in an Z- Palette for example, wich isn't that expensive as well. I also want a couple of other brands she sells. Just a few, little thingies wich aren't that expensive in my opinion.'
Black Z-Palette, $18,99
NYX Powder Blush Peach, $6,99
NYX Megashine Lipgloss Perfect, $5,59

'I think for worldwide shipping this is an amazing shop. You also get a change to say hi to affordable make up by Make Up Geek. You can pay by creditcard or Paypal. I defenately keep an eye out for more Make Up Geek products.'

Note:
'Pics are taken from the Make Up Geek Store, so thanks to Make Up Geek.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate