Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Collections ~ Lipgloss Collection 2011

'Time for my Lipgloss Collection. Not that I have a lot. Like I said earlier I'm more a lipstick girl. I think it's also time for an Lipgloss Wishlist, hmmm... anyhow, let's move on to the lipglosses I have at this moment.'
Catrice Colourshow and Lipappeal Lipglosses (swatches available here)
Essence Stay With Me Longlasting Lipglosses (swatches available here)
Random Mostly-In-America-Available Lipglosses (BonneBell Liplites swatches here, LA Colors, Revlon Super Lustrous, NYX Megashine in Iced Latte)
Manhattan Tasty Lips Lipglosses (not Available anymore in my country, bought them 5-6 years ago...  don't use them anymore, but I'm a little sentimental about these) and MNY Lipgloss
CO Bigalow Mentha Lipshine Rootbeer and Beauty Blitz

'Favorite lipglosses are Catrice Colourshow, some Essence ones, and the NYX Megashine one. Defenately want to purchase more NYX Megashine Lipglosses in the future. Like I said, I don't have ridiculous much in comparison with my Lipsmackers Insanity... but it's just to give you girls an idea of what I like.'

Note: 
'Excuse me for the crappy pictures sometimes. Pictures are taken at night on my way too small make up dresser.'  ^_^

GlitterKitty Translate